- Muzzles—Not Just for Aggression Anymore!
- Dont Socialize the Dog!
- Click and Play: Using Play as a Reinforcer
- Wheres the Potty? How to House Train Your Puppy
- HOPE AACR Pets Bring Smiles to Victims of Hurricane Sandy
- Happy Together: How to Train Successfully in a Multi-Dog Household
- Stay Until Released
- Clicking to Help the Worlds Fastest Animal Outrun Extinction
- On My Mind: The Mean Boss
I personally recommend that anyone who lives with a pet, a child, a partner or themselves should read the book “Don’t Shoot the Dog” by Karen Pryor. It will create changes in your way of looking at things and open up new understandings of both yourself and how to interact with anyone you come in contact with. Debi Buchholz